Each Academic Session has two terms i.e. (i) From June to December (ii) From January to May. In the begining of the academic session admission in to various Classes begins and continues till the last date prescribed for such admission by the University & Councilor Govt. as on-line Admission has been introduced very recently.
1. Undertaking : A student before getting himself / herself admitted in to the college shall be required to sign. An undertaaking in the proper form to the effect that he/she will abide by the rules of the College. in case of a student who is a minor at the time of admission, his/her gurdian has to give an undertaking to that effect.
2. Address : Each student must register in the college office the address at which he lives. Any subsequent change of address, must be intimated to the office as early as possible.
3. Application : The application should be handed over either to the concerned dealing Clerk or Head Clerk who will place them before the Principal.
4. Private Club or teams : No student is allowed to be a member of any outside atheletic club or any other type of club or society and to play for any team other that the college team without the written order of the Principal.
5. Bicycles : Cycles must be Padlocked and be kept in the cycle shed or places specified for the cycle parking. Cycles should not be kept on the college Verandahs. Students should not handle cycles which are not their own.
6. Discipline :
(i) Students are not allowed to enter directly in to either the college office or Staff Common Room or to meet the Principals, unless in exegencies. they should stand in a queue near the counter of the colege office which paying their tuition fees etc. any type of query or requirement should be done through slips.
(ii) Spitting and writing on the walls, floors and doors of the college are strictly prohibited.
(iii) Scribbing, pasting placards, posters and disfiguring the college walls in any manner is strictly prohibited.
(iv) Tampering with the light and fan switches is strictly prohibited.
(v) Students shall not loiter or stand in groups in the verandahs or near the staff common room, when they have no classes to attend. they may remain in the students' common room.
(vi) No club or society should be started or maintained in the college and no function should be organised without the prior approval of the Principal.
(vii) Students should behave in the class room, examination hall and outside in the disciplined manner. All cases of indiscipline shall be seriously dealth with.
(viii) Continuous absence without leave one or more days on the part of the students is a serious breach of college discipline.
(ix) Any Students who absents himself from any terminal examination without obtaining exemption from the principal will be fined an amount as fixed by the staff council for each paper from which he is absent. Willful absence from such examination will make him liable to have his promotion withheld.